Data Energy Management Services is a well-established organisation providing account management support to Managing Agents that covers everything from finding lost meters to resident level billing and even Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation.
You will ideally have some electrical experience/knowledge/qualifications, plus have a full clean driving licence, and be located within 20 miles of our office near Stansted. You will also need to be energetic and enthusiastic for this role.
You will be trained to attend site to review the arrangements that are in place for metering gas, electricity and heat. You will also be expected to travel throughout the UK undertaking site surveys and visits, this will involve a considerable amount of driving approximately 3/4 of your day and the possibility of being away from home for several days at a time. Flexibility is essential to delivery of the role.
- Head Office: Bishop Stortford
- Job Location: LONDON & UK
- Hours Per Week: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Role Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £22k
- Annual leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Van, uniform, phone
- Child care voucher scheme
- Bonus incentives
- Sickness insurance
- Training and development
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
Data Energy is an Investors in People accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.