Salary: £25 – £35K depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Location: Near Stansted
Reporting to: Group Accountant
- Are you an IT professional with at least two years experience?
- Do you have knowledge of Windows Server 2008-2016, SQL server, Office 365 (advanced), antivirus applications, active directory administrations, Windows OS, Hyper-V virtual environments
- Desirable skills would be MCITP/MCSE qualification or equivalent work-based experience, experience of delivering SQL based reporting services and a basic awareness of GDPR.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Technician to join Clockwork Industries Ltd (which incorporates both DMG Delta Ltd and Data Energy Management Services Ltd)
- DMG Delta is a London based HVAC Building Services company covering Managed Residential buildings, Heat Networks, Commercial and Educational sectors primarily within the M25
- Data Energy run and manage heat networks and energy supplies nationally for some of the best-known developers in the UK
- Clockwork Industries is an Investors in People accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.
The post holder will be responsible for the Group information systems which enable the company to function effectively, aligned with both our client needs and company’s goals. You will be expected to pro-actively review, develop and improve operational communications within the company, recommending new initiatives to improve efficiency. You will need the ability to manage a complex and diverse workload, have exceptional multitasking skills and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
The role will be primarily office based but may occasionally involve travelling to mobile employees, for either problem solving or training. The post holder may also be required to attend meetings off site.
- Provide first line IT support throughout the company, ensuring system access integrity and managing remote access
- Minimise threats from malicious software
- Planning and implementing installation of new/updated software or hardware plus associated training
- Managing upgrade and maintenance plans of existing solutions
- Monitoring ongoing costs related to IS, so that they remain cost-effective
- Taking ownership of the server backup procedure and ensuring periodic server updates are installed in a timely manner
- Managing peripherals – printers, scanners, field mobile/tablet devices, telephone systems etc
- Managing the asset register related to IS
- Advising senior management/Board of progress on ongoing projects through a monthly written report
- Ensure that all IT based subscriptions and licenses are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Child care voucher scheme
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position
- You should have two years relevant IT experience
- You should have knowledge of Windows Server 2008-2016, SQL server, Office 365 (advanced), antivirus applications, active directory administrations, Windows OS, Hyper-V virtual environments
- MCITP/MCSE qualification would be desirable1