Business Development Manager – Heat Networks and District Heating
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Job Type: Fulltime, permanent
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Xmas bonus, loyalty bonus
- Sickness insurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
Data Energy has been in the energy industry for 25 years. We run and manage heat networks and energy supplies nationally for some of the best-known developers in the UK. One of the few organisations to have ISO9001,14001 and 18001 we are able to deliver the main requirements under the CIBSE CP1 code of practice with confidence. As a expanding and progressive IIP accredited employer we are looking for an experienced BDM with experience in the Heat Network Industry to complement our team.
Our Head Office is located by Stansted Airport. Many of our clients are London based. We work primarily for Managing Agent and Developers providing key aspects of the Operation and Maintenance of the modern heat networks, covering all areas from plant maintenance to bill generation.
Role Overview and Expectations:
As an experienced BDM with a track record in District Heating and Heat Network in the Residential Managed Property sector you will know many of the developers, managing agents and property managers who are involved with the design and operation of these system. You will be expected to identify opportunity, process it and deliver commercially sound contract for the company that will deliver long term customer / client satisfaction for the company
You will need to have an understanding of the following
- CIBSE CP1 Code of Practice for Heat Networks
- Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Good Industry Practice for Heat networks
- Heat metering networks and data collection
- CIBSE Guide M and SFG 20
- Technical ability to be able to discuss aspects of Heat Network operations to include energy centres and CHP with confidence to client
- Residential Managing Agents
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Data Energy is an equal opportunity employer
- For a full job description please email email@example.com
Data Energy is an investors in people accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.